November 30th, 2015 | Recent Articles | Comments Off on The 5 basic mistakes we make during brushing
The 5 basic mistakes we make during brushing
Brushing let alone the correct brushing, is a key factor for our oral health.
Let’s see what are the most common mistakes that we make during brushing our teeth:
- When we brush our teeth we do it abstract and mechanical. Brushing should be in front of the mirror to observe the process of brushing but whether our gums bleed.
- Not good rinse of the toothbrush becomes filled up with germs. After brushing, we should rinse the brush with warm water and let it dry.
- We use a lot of power when brushing our teeth. Thus, the enamel of the teeth is destroyed.
- Not often enough brushing our teeth. After each meal you should in the next 30 to 40 minutes to have brush your teeth or two times daily.
- Brushing alone is not enough. We should use mouthwash and dental floss for the comprehensive care of our oral cavity.