November 30th, 2015 | Recent Articles | Comments Off on Tips for proper oral hygiene
Tips for proper oral hygiene
Everyone wants to have a great smile which is why good oral hygiene is important!
- Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day, or after each meal.
- Prefer medium toothbrush.
- Change your toothbrush every three months.
- Learn to brush your teeth properly and for at least three minutes. Remember brushing the palate and tongue.
- Use fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash
- Avoid foods that harm teeth
- Use dental floss at least once a day
- Do not forget the professional teeth cleaning every six months by the dentist